COVID-19: Updated Information, Policies and Procedures as of 5/11/2021
Out of an abundance of caution and continued efforts to limit the possibility of exposure and spread of COVID-19, I’m asking that if you meet any of the criteria below, please reschedule your upcoming appointment (if already scheduled) or hold off on scheduling for at least two weeks.
- If you are unvaccinated and have returned from out of state travel within the past two weeks.
- If within the past two weeks you or a household member has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 (examples: a kid in your kid’s class was confirmed positive – or – a person your spouse works with was confirmed positive).
Please know that I am fully vaccinated – and – am still limiting my social interactions to outside settings and meeting with other vaccinated individuals. Otherwise, if I’m out in public, I’m still practicing masking, physical distancing and hand washing regularly.
For work, I am currently in close contact with 15 to 20 people per week through my private practice and teaching. Please factor this into your decision making regarding your own risk mitigation efforts for yourself and your family.
Office Policies and Procedures – Updated 4/1/2022
There continue to be changes to the guidelines provided by both the CDC and the State of Oregon regarding when and where masks are required. For the safety of all, the following procedures are in effect for my practice regardless of changes made at the state level. This is due to an abundance of caution and with the safety of my clients, colleagues and family in mind.
- Masks are (still) required at all times in the building. Please bring a mask or one will be provided for you before entering.
- I will be wearing a mask during your session.
- I will be wearing a fresh smock for each session.
- We will have an exhaust fan running the entire session to move air through the room and out the window.
- All surfaces that you will come in contact with in the course of your session will have been cleaned thoroughly prior to your appointment (this is not new, but I am including this for the sake of transparency)
- Hard and non-porous surfaces are cleaned regularly/ between each client.
- Linens are laundered and stored in such a manner as to not allow for contamination.
What I will be asking of you:
- Please bring a mask and a water bottle.
- Please take your own temperature prior to coming in. Anything over 100.00 is enough to require a re-schedule.
- If you have ANY symptoms whatsoever please be in touch to cancel your appointment. This includes allergies. There will be no late cancellation fees.
- We have a touch free thermometer and pulse oximiter for use at the office and I will take your temperature if you have not already done so prior to your session. It’s not clear to me that this screening is useful but it certainly cannot hurt.
- I will ask you to fill out a new informed consent form prior to your first appointment back. (Returning clients)
- If at all possible arrive freshly showered and wearing clean clothes.
- If at all possible, make your appointment the first stop of your day (i.e. please don’t go to Costco, Target and get a haircut before coming in.)
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and text me at 503-781-3886 to let me know you have arrived. I’ll then be able to meet you at the door to let you in.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering.
- Once in my office, our sessions will proceed as they always have with the exception of now wearing face masks for the entirety of the session.
- Please wash your hands again before leaving.
I will be on sabbatical during April, May and June of 2021
Current days and hours beginning July 5th 2022 as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
Wednesdays at 1pm and 3pm
Fridays at 9am, 11am and 1pm
Structural Bodywork/ SI Sessions: Session/ appointment length includes intake, assessment and hands-on time.
New Client Appointments – 90 min/ $175.00
Returning Client Appointments – 90 min/ $175.00 – or – 75 min/ 150.00
I am not currently accepting new Motor Vehicle (MVA) patients.
Neuro-vascular Release (Remote Sessions) – $80.00/ $200.00 for 3 Series. – All NVR Sessions are 45 minutes. You can read more about NVR here.
Onsite/ Out-of-Office Sessions – 1.5 hour appointment – $250.00 for first person/ $150.00 each additional person.
Movement Coaching/ Consultation – $80.00/ $200.00 for 3 Sessions. Movement Sessions are 45 min. You can read more about what I offer here.
*Bodywork/ Manual Therapy rates listed above reflect a $40.00 Day of Service discount for office visits only. Day of Service discount does not apply to onsite/ out-of-office sessions nor if credit is extended to a client and payment is remitted after the time of service. Rates are subject to occasional cost of living adjustments.
Education/ Tutoring/ Mentoring
Find a full list of Continuing Education classes for practitioners here.
One-to-One Online Tutoring/ Consulting: 100.00 per hour – Skype/ Zoom (Sliding Scale available)
In-Person Individual Instruction/ Tutoring/ Consulting: $100.00 per hour.
One-to-One Tutoring/ Consulting Onsite: 250.00 – 90 min. (Portland Metro only): I come to your office where I can offer observation, feedback and recommendations regarding everything from body mechanics, ergonomic problem solving for your work space, in-person work with your client or any other issues you may be interested in receiving support for.
Minimum of 4 participants / 2 hours / 25.00 per hour per participant.
Please contact me directly if you would like to organize a group.
Currently available in Virtual (Zoom) format.
Please allow 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations. Missed appointments will charged the full amount. – Missed appointment or late cancellations due to COVID or COVID-like symptoms will not be charged a fee.
We ask that you reschedule your in-person sessions if you have ANY symptoms that might be COVID related (even if you just have allergies).
Payment is due at the time of your appointment unless other arrangements have been made prior to your session.
We ask that you refrain from using scents prior to your appointment. FiveTenDekum strives to provide a neutral environment. Many people have allergies, asthma and chemical sensitivities that can be exacerbated by strong scents.
All genders and bodies are welcome.